Quality Memorials, Headstones and Markers
Memorialize Your Loved One Forever
In the aftermath of a death, one of your primary concerns is finding the right headstone to honor the person you love. Our goal at Impressive Casket is to reduce the stress you feel during this time by providing caskets, urns and headstones at discounted prices. The products we offer will reduce your financial strain, so you can focus on honoring your family member or friend by finding a superior custom headstone.
At Impressive we can do everything over the Internet, from finding the right stone for you to sending you the final proof. You can sign all documents via email, making the process even easier. We are here to help you make the best decision to commemorate your loved one.
Winter may seem like an odd time to order a headstone. But honestly, it’s the best time. You have time to choose the best wording and design to represent your loved one. When cemeteries begin placing stones in spring, your marker or monument will be near the top of their list. Please call us today for more information.
Price includes the following:
- Elberton Gray Flush Lawn Level Marker ($510), Mountain Rose Flush Lawn Level Marker ($575) or Jet Black Flush Lawn Level Marker with Etching ($995)
- Title(s) and Relationship Line
- Full Name of Person
- Month, Day and Year of Birth and Passing
- Epitaph (add $60/Line)
- Photo is also available (starting at $200)
- Choice of over 1,000 designs to choose from with 2 step engraving process
- All orders done via Internet from signing a contract to approving the final proof (design, lettering, layout)
- Delivery and Setting by our trained staff (if required by cemetery) or drop off (based upon requirements)
- Not valid with any other offer
- Must be paid in full at time of purchase to receive discount
Fees not included:
- Cemetery charges are not included – However, we will work with the cemetery to ensure approval in a timely fashion.
- Applicable sales tax is not included
Fall Sale Prices $510.00 / $575.00 / $995.00 Delivered to Any Chicago or Northwest Indiana Cemetery
Most Common Types of Headstones and Memorials
- Flush markers – Flush markers are manufactured to any size. A typical single adult marker measures 24 inches right to left, 12 inches from top to bottom and is 4 inches thick with sawed sides (Smooth, but not polished). Most online companies sell 3 inches with rough sides. In the Chicago area, 4 inches with sawed sides is the standard. Our Georgia gray single adult flush marker starts at $510.00 plus applicable tax and cemetery charges.
- Bevel markers – Bevel markers are basically the same as the flush markers except they are above ground and have rough sides. Typically, bevels come in 6 or 8 inches tall, but can also come in 10 and 12. Bevel markers have a slight pitch with the top of the stone being higher than the bottom. Some cemeteries do not allow this type of marker.
- Bronze markers – Bronze markers vary greatly. The more copper in the product, the better it will hold up to the elements. Bronze comes with a limited design compared to granite but still has a large selection. With today’s cost for copper, bronze can easily be double or three times as expensive as their granite counterpart.
- Slant memorials – A slant memorial has a straight back, a flat bottom and a slanted face. We offer a number of tops to choose from including oval, serpentine or straight top. The bottom is typically 10 to 12 inches wide and height can range from 12 to 20 inches tall. Bases which elevate the stone 6 to 8 inches can be added. Single slants start at $700.00 or $950.00 with a base. Companion slants start at $1,000.00 and $1,300.00 with a base.
- Upright monuments have a wide variety of shapes, sizes and finishes. The die (or tablet) can range in thickness from 4 to 12 inches. Typical measurements for a single is 24 inches wide and 20 to 28 inches in height. For a companion, 36 inches wide and 20 to 30 inches tall is standard.
- Contact us for information regarding private mausoleums and columbariums.
- Headstone pricing above typically includes the family name, individual inscription(s) with the full date of birth and passing, standard design or emblems (over 15,000 to choose from), full-color proofs and delivery to Chicago area cemeteries and setting by our trained staff.
We understand the importance of personalizing a headstone as a final memory of your family member or friend. Including a unique design adds a personal touch to the headstone and is a meaningful tribute. With many options available, we are here to make sure your family member or friend’s headstone honors their memory. Some of the personalized items you can add include: favorite quotes, nicknames, scriptures and images.
Our Affordable Memorials
Unfortunately, many monument dealers, funeral homes and cemeteries take advantage of the vulnerable time by overcharging grieving family members. At Impressive Casket, we provide you with the top quality options you need at an affordable cost. This can prevent you from spending too much money on a lower-quality product from one of our competitors. Our products are 15-20 percent less than the same product offered by area competitors.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate.
For affordable, custom headstones in Chicagoland, contact us today at 708-371-7700 for 24-hour service that will help you find the right headstone for your loved family member.